If you want to have healthy hair, try using these secrets to make your hair grow faster.
1. Increase protein intake to make hair grow faster
For hair to grow faster, one of the essential nutrients is protein.
When you don’t eat enough of it, your strands start to weaken and you notice problems such as dryness and hair loss.
In fact, local remedies do not work well when the diet lacks the right foods.
Therefore, before starting any treatment, try to increase the consumption of the following foods:
- cold-water fish
- seeds and nuts
- green leafy vegetables
- Greek yogurt
2. Drink plenty of water
Dehydration is another factor that can cause you problems when it comes to hair growth.
Water is a fluid that helps the whole body to function properly, and although it may seem unimportant, one of these functions is the growth of capillaries.
Fluids are important for transporting nutrients to the scalp and ensuring that cells receive the right amount of oxygen.
- Be sure to drink 6-8 glasses of water a day.
- Remember that many fruits and vegetables also contain water.
3. Comb your hair several times a day
Such a simple and pleasant habit can stimulate blood circulation to make hair grow faster.
It is important to choose a brush that has natural bristles that will not damage your hair.
Be very gentle and do not use too much force.
4. Try olive oil
One of the most interesting uses of olive oil is its ability to improve hair health.
This oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, amino acids, and vitamins, it stimulates hair from the roots, improving growth and preventing dryness.
- Heat a couple of tablespoons of olive oil, then apply it to the entire scalp.
- Massage gently for 5-10 minutes, then rinse.
5. Add the onion to your shampoo
Onions contain sulfur compounds that slow down hair loss and stimulate the growth of new hair as soon as they are absorbed into the scalp. Due to its antifungal action, this vegetable strengthens hair follicles and also helps to avoid such a problem as dandruff.
- Cut a small amount of onion, add it to regular shampoo.
- Leave on for 7 days and then use the product at least three times a week.
6. Try apple cider vinegar
In recent years, apple cider vinegar has become an important alternative to hair conditioners.
This is due to the high content of essential acids and minerals that promote hair growth and shine when they are absorbed into the scalp.
- Therefore, you can combine equal parts of apple cider vinegar and water in a spray bottle and apply it to your hair.
- The smell will dissipate after the hair dries, but you can also eliminate it with a regular shampoo.
7. Take advantage of egg whites
Another alternative treatment to strengthen hair is egg whites. They are full of proteins and antioxidant compounds that stop hair loss and promote hair growth.
- Beat two egg whites in a bowl and apply this remedy from the roots to the ends of the hair.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and rinse with cold water (avoid hot water, as this can make it difficult to remove).
- Use this remedy at least three times a week.
You still do not have the desired thick and long hairstyle? Try some of these remedies to make your hair grow faster and you will see that you can look great without spending too much money!
Picture Credit: Pexels