We can find happiness in the most unexpected places, with the most unexpected people, and in the strangest circumstances. Each person has a personal story in which you can find many such moments.
However, various aspects should be kept in mind because, whether we believe it or not, many people do not want to go with the flow and allow themselves to experience such moments that occur on rare occasions in life and require whole several abilities.
The importance of going with the flow
To feel the moment, to perceive everything that is happening around, to go with the flow, without a doubt, is the way to happiness. But:
- There are times when an unexpected opportunity presents itself, but we miss it because we don’t act because we’re afraid it’s the wrong decision. However, later we realize that it was a good opportunity and as a result, we feel regret for all those lost opportunities.
- We are not suggesting that you act blindly or do anything unseemly. We just want you to be open to new experiences.
After all, some jumps in the dark are worth doing, but you should always prepare before them.
Going with the flow is first and foremost about trusting yourself and understanding that we need a little courage and spontaneity to find our happy place.
We never know where certain paths may lead us
None of us knows which path to take, which people to avoid, and which opportunities are best for us.
Given that nothing is certain and anything can happen in this world, why don’t we take some risks?
- Don’t forget that the best routes are always outside our comfort zone.
- Unfortunately, sometimes we can spend so much time inside our comfort zone that we repeat the same steps and perpetuate our unhappiness.
- If you find that your surroundings are not making you happy, don’t hesitate to step out of your comfort zone. You can control everything that is inside this area, but nothing inside it suits you.
- What lies outside the comfort zone can scare us, test us and even seem absurd. However, sometimes all these new emotions are the best medicine for all our sorrows.
That which begins spontaneously and turns into our being
Let’s consider such an example. Someone suggests you do something. For example, it can be choosing a dessert or even clothes. When you do this, everyone praises you. This is how you decide that it is worth devoting your life to this hobby or craft, and then it becomes a lifestyle, or in other words, your work.
There are moments in life when accidents happen to you and you don’t pay much attention to them at first. However, after a while, you realize that what happened to you is not absurd and not funny.
Instead, you realize that this event or incident is the best thing that you have experienced in your life.
For all this to happen, you need to be alert and trust your instincts. This is where we find our true worth – self-confidence.
Never forget that.
Picture Credit: Unsplash