How to dump your belly fat so that the effect is fast and durable, and at the same time does not require much effort from you? Certainly not once you thought about it and every time you quickly lost the desire to exercise, and the use of any diets ended with a yo-yo effect.
Meanwhile, to dump the belly fat, all you need to do is remember every day about a few rules and regularly apply to them.
1. Limit simple carbohydrates
To get rid of your belly fat, avoid a lot of simple carbohydrates – but it’s not that you do not eat them at all. Simple carbohydrates are especially needed after training, because they supplement the muscle glycogen stores and when they are eaten they do not fatten. In addition, they provide a good and restful sleep, because they produce serotonin, which makes falling asleep easier and calms down. It is worth to reach for them in the post-training period and after the evening training, before going to sleep.
Simple carbohydrates should be consumed in an appropriate amount and should not exceed the recommended dose. This type of carbohydrate includes fruits, rice, pasta, rice wafers, white bread and – above all – sweets, salty snacks, cakes etc. This kind of products will be permanently discarded from your diet if you want to have a flat stomach.
2. Drink the right amount of water
Just drink water! It is assumed that we should drink about 8 glasses a day, i.e. about 2 liters of liquids. However, there is a quite important exception to this rule. If you eat more, you also have to provide more water, for example, with a diet of 2500 kcal, you should drink 2.5 liters of water a day. There is 1 milliliter of water per 1 kcal.
Why can such a prosaic habit help you with the abdomen? Water significantly increases the metabolism, or your metabolism. Remember, however, to drink it often, but in small quantities, because within an hour our body is able to absorb only about 1 liter of liquid. Otherwise everything will go to the bladder, and you do not irrigate your body properly.
3. Eat a lot of vegetables
Vegetables and fruits help to shed belly, because they have a lot of water in them, they are low calorie and easy to digest, contain a lot of fiber and saturate the stomach. As a result, you are less likely to be hungry and hungry for something fattening. Remember, however, that some of the vegetables can cause bloating, for example, legumes.
If you do not train, but want to lose weight, eat fruits in the first part of the day, because they contain a large amount of simple sugars. You can also reach for fruit after physical exertion without any worries.
5. Do not exceed the daily caloric demand
You can only drop your belly fat if you are on a negative energy balance. However, it is not about starving or cutting out the demand by 500 kcal, because it can have the opposite effect. To lose weight healthfully calculate your daily caloric demand, and then subtract from the obtained value of 200-300 kcal.
Especially avoid this in the diet if you want to dump your belly fat:
- sweet drinks – a calorie bomb that you will not even feel. In a small can of such a drink can be up to 8 teaspoons of sugar! In addition, if it is a fizzy drink, the more it can cause bloating and increase the volume of the stomach.
- sweets – they often contain harmful glucose-fructose syrup, which even more than white sugar causes deposition of adipose tissue.
- salty snacks – a large amount of salt in the diet retains water in the body, causing swelling, especially in the abdominal area, and sudden weight gain. In addition, chips or sticks are simple carbohydrates in a pure form and a large amount of saturated fats, which accumulate in the form of a tire.
- gluttony – large portions of meals will certainly not be beneficial to your stomach, because the stomach will not be able to digest them quickly, and this will only result in gastric problems.
Picture Credit: PublicDomainPictures