Poor breakfast or skipping breakfast are two very bad habits that many people follow due to lack of time. However, we can assure you that one of the best ways to start your morning is to eat fruit for breakfast.
There are many benefits of eating fruit for breakfast. For example, they provide all the vitamins you need, and they are a quick and easy way to prepare a delicious breakfast.
What are the benefits of eating fruit?
Eating fruit is good for both women and men, and is great for the elderly and children. However, it is worth understanding that one apple, banana, or grape may seem a bit boring to most people. None of these options seem normal, and a cup of coffee with a delicious bun sounds much more appetizing.
However, these sweets in the morning can be dangerous for your health. Why? They don’t provide you with any nutrients, just calories. They do not give you a feeling of fullness and make you eat in half an hour, because you feel hungry and need more energy.
Eat fruit in the morning
It is important to always eat fruits in the morning instead of the usual cookies or confectionery that so many people enjoy:
- Consider that your stomach has been empty for the past 6-8 hours. So you can’t just fill it with high-calorie and high-fat foods like that piece of pie or cake that looks so good in the morning. The body takes a long time to process these foods and instead of making you feel full, they end up making you feel hungry without giving you the healthy energy you need.
- On the other hand, fruits are rich in the type of sugar that the body absorbs very well. It’s also great for fueling your brain at the start of the day. Remember that your brain requires about 20% of the total energy you consume throughout the day, and glucose is an important fuel for many of its essential functions. So, eating fruits for breakfast is very good for the body in the morning, and they are also very easy to digest.
- Fruits are also rich in water, fiber, vitamins, and minerals that will help you stay hydrated throughout the day and prevent constipation. It’s the perfect way to start the day. However, remember that you should always supplement them with protein or carbohydrates that are absorbed slowly, such as those found in cereals. This way you will achieve a healthy, varied, and balanced diet.
What are the best fruits to eat for breakfast?
- red grape
- A bowl of oatmeal with 5 sliced strawberries and half a kiwi.
- Salad with spinach, pieces of pineapple, and walnuts. One glass of orange juice.
- A glass of papaya juice, half an apple, and 3 walnuts.
- One orange with two tablespoons of honey. One cup of green tea.
- A glass of natural pear juice. Bowl with sliced watermelon, cantaloupe, and 3 almonds.
- Sliced banana with honey. A glass of natural apple juice with one tablespoon of brewer’s yeast.
- A bowl of oatmeal with two tablespoons of Greek yogurt along with one sliced plum. A glass of natural apple juice.
- One slice of rye bread with a few pieces of turkey and pineapple. A glass of natural pear juice.
- A glass of strawberry water, plus some walnuts and raisins.
- One tangerine, one tortilla with spinach, and a glass of pomegranate juice.
- A glass of natural orange juice.
A small effort is a big reward
In conclusion, we know that you often do not have time to eat a full breakfast in the morning. However, you just need to peel the fruit, cut it into pieces and turn on the blender to make fresh fruit juice.
If you put in a little effort, you will be satisfied with the results. Fruits for breakfast will improve your digestion, give you a feeling of satiety and improve your mood. In addition, if you add some protein to the fruit, such as an egg or a few slices of sliced ham, you can achieve a balanced diet that will help you last until lunch without snacking.
Picture Credit: VistaCreate