Is the kitchen cleaning process also a difficult test for you? Do not panic prematurely, because with the help of our recommendations you can significantly facilitate this process.
Of course, cleaning the oven tray can be a challenge. Unfortunately, the oven is a hard-to-reach place, and therefore the process of cleaning it can cause embarrassment, panic, and frustration.
Fortunately, some simple and effective tips will help you turn the process of cleaning the baking sheet and the oven itself into fun.
How to make the process of cleaning the baking sheet incredibly simple?
1. Baking soda and vinegar
When these remedies are mixed, a chemical reaction occurs that can be used to a good advantage to clean various surfaces in the home.
Prepare an effective cleansing paste based on just two ingredients:
- 10 tablespoons of baking soda
- 3 tablespoons of white vinegar
- 4 tablespoons of hot water.
Please note: vinegar should be poured into the soda gradually to avoid excessive foaming of this remedy. The consistency of the finished remedy should be homogeneous and creamy. If necessary, you can add a little more baking soda.
Apply the finished paste in a thick layer on all surfaces that you would like to clean. Leave the paste on the contaminated surface for a few hours, then wash off the remnants with a sponge and plenty of water.
2. Warm water
Believe it or not, another effective way to clean a baking sheet is plain warm water.
- First of all, remove the baking sheet from the oven and clean it of grease with paper or a sponge that absorbs moisture well.
- Fill hot water in a sink, bathtub, or large vessel. Add a little liquid powder or other detergents to the water.
- Immerse a dirty baking sheet in water with plenty of water and detergent.
- Leave to soak for 1-2 hours.
- Before placing the baking sheet back in the oven, wash off any residue with a linen napkin or sponge.
3. Cleaning the glass baking sheet
- Soak an old toothbrush in a soap solution with a pinch of baking soda.
- Apply the prepared paste on the baking tray and wash the fat from the baking sheet in a circular motion.
- Leave the finished remedy on a glass baking sheet for at least 30 minutes.
- Then wash off the remedy of the tool with a piece of aluminum foil or a stiff sponge.
- Finally, wash the baking sheet under plenty of water.
To clean the baking sheet with lemon, you need to follow these recommendations:
- Pour a little water into the soiled baking sheet, then pour in a little lemon juice and zest.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and turn it on. For the remedy to take effect, you need to leave the baking tray with lemon zest for 20-30 minutes.
- Finally, remove the baking sheet from the oven and wash it as usual.
5. Vinegar for cleaning the baking sheet
Vinegar perfectly disinfects various surfaces, so with its help, you can get rid of grease and return home to its former purity.
To clean the baking sheet with vinegar, you need:
- Pour water and table vinegar in a 3:1 ratio into a clean spray bottle.
- Spray this remedy on the walls of the oven and baking sheets.
- Wait a few minutes for the acetic solution to take effect.
- Then wash off any residue with a regular dishwashing sponge.
6. Aluminum foil and waxed paper
Of course, one of the most practical and fastest ways to keep a baking sheet clean is to cover it with a sheet of aluminum foil or waxed parchment paper before use.
This life hack will definitely come in handy if you are going to cook foods that release a lot of fat during baking.
7. Hydrogen peroxide and sodium bicarbonate
Remember that hydrogen peroxide is an effective disinfectant. With it, your home will just shine.
Another effective way to clean a baking sheet is to combine hydrogen peroxide with baking soda.
- Cover the baking sheet with a thin layer of baking soda.
- Sprinkle soda with hydrogen peroxide on top.
- Sprinkle with another layer of baking soda.
- Leave this remedy on for at least two hours, then wipe the baking sheet in a circular motion with a soft brush or sponge.
- Finally, rinse the remnants of the remedy under plenty of soap and water and dry the baking sheet thoroughly.
The sight of your stove filled with grease can force you to get worried because cleaning up this mess is going to be a daunting task. It is necessary to clean both gas and electric stoves regularly after use for getting rid of stubborn grease stains. These stains become difficult to dislodge after a while and you will need professional help in many cases. For the people living in Clearwater, FL area a good alternative is Cleaning Service Clearwater Company.
Picture Credit: Unsplash